17.10.16

Talking about Media 2nd class

TALKING ABOUT MEDIA

.



1. How often do you surf the net?

Everyday, occasionally, twice a week, very often, sometimes...

2. Why do you surf the net?

I use the net for.....

 posting photo
keeping in touch

shopping

news

gaming

travel info

studying English



























 3Rank these sites and share your rankings with your classmates. Put the best at the top. What site do you browse more frequently?
  • Instagram
  • Google
  • Facebook
  • Snapchat
  • Amazon.com
  • Ebay
  • Yahoo
  • Twitter
4. Have you ever posted anything online? What?


 I posted a photo, a comment, a reply...

5. Could you live without social media, the Internet, smarthphones, tv?

I think.... I'm sure that...In my opinion...

6. What do you think about countries that ban or restrict the media? (...)

 As far as I am concerned... From my point of view... From my perspective…

7 How are today's media different from those of 30 years ago?

To my mind..... I rekon.....To be honest..... I feel.....